My heart is in Bernalillo County. I have been a longtime advocate for the community and I love giving back. I have lived within Bernalillo County for 19 years. I volunteer regularly and always make time to give back within our community. I want to use my experience and passion to help others and do more to represent Bernalillo County. I am passionate about running for this position and gaining the community's trust to represent all of our district and have everyone's voice heard.
Throughout my career, I have worked collaboratively in the community with businesses and nonprofits in various ways, but I am most proud of helping low-income families get connected to high-speed internet and increase broadband access for all.
I am running for office because I truly care about helping our community move forward. Across Bernalillo County, we face tough challenges from crime, homelessness, lack of mental health support, and drug addiction. I hope to win the community's support and work with my colleagues to find collaborative solutions to these issues, putting politics aside. We need to work together to keep our communities safe and keep our talents here. I look forward to meeting you! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat about the campaign. Thank you!
Campaign Manager: Joshua S. Martinez
Background and Experience
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of New Mexico
• External Affairs Telecommunications Professional
• Advocate for Patients on behalf of various organizations
• One Albuquerque Fund, Board Member
• National Hispanic Cultural Center Foundation, Board Member
• Central New Mexico Foundation, Board Member
• Junior Achievement of New Mexico, Board Member
• Camp Enchantment New Mexico, Board Member
• New Mexico Chamber, Board Member
• New Mexico Technology Council, Board Member
• Honorary Kirtland Air Force Commander
Feel free to view my LinkedIn account for a full view of my career and experience: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erinmuffoletto/.
Focus on Issues
Bernalillo County's economy is changing, and we need to be at the forefront in creating more better-paying jobs.
We need to ensure Bernalillo County residents feel safe in their homes. Crime reduction is a main priority of mine.
District 1 is a large area that needs more than a single solution to be fully represented and I promise to be open to ideas and innovation to help move District 1 forward.